Veterans Landscape Design - Veterans Landscape

Turnaround Time

This is an Update on Veteran's Landscape Design.. I brought him to court (Damian Caruso and his partner Ed- No last name ever divulged!)) and won full restitution plus court costs.

Victory. But it took 2 years. I would have rather had a reputable company who met my needs. I learned of him through a flyer in the mail.

No need to further explain that is never a good idea. I recently received another flyer in the Mail. From Veteran's landscape! I don't know if it is "him" again but beware.

All the contact info that is given is an Email and phone. Beware!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 16, 2016.

Veterans Landscape Design - Veterans Landscape and Damian Caruso Watch out for him

Veterans Landscape /Damian Caruso is a dishonest saleperson. He did work for us and inflated prices and charged twice for the same thing just to get the price to his desired $5000.00.

He came back after I cancelled the check because the curtain drain did not work and the job was sloppy and against Middlebury regulations.

He left 160' of exposed extension cord plugged into our garage and a garden hose for drainage. He told us once we paid he would be back on Sat and instead never showed or called. This company should not be in business!!

Use at your own Risk!!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 12, 2008.

Veterans Landscape Design ruined our backyard.

Veterans Landscape installed a curtain Drain, installed incorrectly and because these contractors did not know what they were doing they started from the wrong end, hit ground water, did not know what to do so they installed a sump pump in the ground with 160' of electrical cord to our garage and a regular garden hose to drain to the brook. The town found this to be in violation of many codes.

Our yard floods worse then ever and we have deposits of stone they threw all over the lawn so the grass will not grow.

I do not recommend!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 12, 2008.

Comments

It upsets me to see the title "Veteran" getting a bad rap... I AM a US Army Vet and own Veteran Landscape & Property Maintenance out of Greece, NY (www.VeteranLandscape.com) I am posting this here so nobody sees the name "Veteran" and associates the name with my business which is 100% legit and insured.

The offending business in this complaint sounds like they are hacks that give the legit guys a bad name... I ALWAYS research local Town and County Codes prior to diggs, working on electric and the like. Most the time you WILL need an inspection performed as well as permits. This offending company I am sure didn't even read the codes let alone file permits etc.

BE CAREFUL FOLKS!!! ASK FOR PROOF OF INSURANCE!!!!!

to Kevin Yarmouth, Massachusetts, United States #1135959

If you read it correctly you would see it has nothing yo do with being a vet i also am a vet and this company happens to be a very respectable in him community and it is his last name Vetorino.so i thiufht i would give you the correct info thank toi matt davis ( Vetorino's irrigation devistion HEASD)